or make 4 interest-free payments of $31.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The S-Works Evade Tri helmet shares its roots with some illustrious company, namely, the fastest TT helmet in the world, the S-Works McLaren TT. But what sets this iteration apart is the magnetic buckle that greatly increases the speed of your transitions. When we set out to design it, we wanted to create a helmet that had all the aerodynamic benefits of a TT helmet, only without sacrificing fit or ventilation. The logical place to start was with the shape. If you place the Evade and S-Works TT helmet side by side, you’ll notice they bear a striking resemblance to one another. The Evade uses the same profile shape as the TT, which results in a drastic decrease in drag. How drastic? Compared to the S-Works Prevail, it saves you 46 seconds over 40km.
- Advanced aerodynamics saves 46 seconds over 40km compared to standard road helmet.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.