Radically engineered to be the faster, better handling gravel race bike. Welcome to the speed era in gravel riding.
A new breed of rider is emerging with the same sense of freedom and exploration gravel culture is founded upon but with a burning desire to ride wild, full bore, and explore not just geography but personal limits. The new frontier requires new ideas and a new kind of gravel machine, one engineered not to wander the trails but to slay them.
For these athletes, Cervelo created a machine engineered for pure, unapologetic speed ready to take down finish lines, KOM leaderboards, PR's, and KT's. A single bike that first generates maximum speed and then second controls that speed across the variable conditions gravel athletes must conquer. A machine built without limits , for the riders willing to test them.
- Fork Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Áspero Fork
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2
- Seatpost Easton EA50
- Shifters SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Apex 1
- Brake Calipers SRAM Apex HRD
- Brake Rotors SRAM Centerline 160mm
- Crankset SRAM Apex 1 40t
- Bottom Bracket Cervélo BBright Connect GXP
- Handlebar Easton EA50 AX
- Stem Easton EA50
- Saddle Cervélo Road Saddle
- Cassette SRAM PG-1130, 11-42
- Chain SRAM PC-1110
- Wheels Alexrims Boondocks-7D, 28h (F), 28h (R), 24mm IW, 6-Bolt, Tubeless Ready
- Tires Panracer Gravel King SK Sport Folding 700x38 60tpi
- Accessories Smartpak 400A Top Tube Storage Bag