or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Fulcrum Racing 7 LG: the entry level on Fulcrum's catalogue with a high-performance pedigree.
Characteristics such as the oversized flange or the spoke Dynamic Balance are high-range typical tech specs.
The improved performance with the addiction of the new 17C rim have been reached without weight the weight increasing.
Excellent performance at a entry level price, this was the goal of our engineers.
F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card
- Fulcrum supplies each wheel with its own Identity Card (ID) which uniquely identifies the wheel and certifies that it has been manually assembled and has passed all tests required by the strict quality protocol. The F.I.C. ensures that you have bought a genuine Fulcrum product.
- Better comfort
- Better grip
- Less tire consumption
Weight 1750 grams
- Front Wheel: 815 grams
- Rear Wheel: 935 grams
- Front: 18 spokes stainless steel burnished round Ø 2 mm
- Rear: 10 stainless steel spokes (driver side) + 10 steel spokes (left side) black round Ø 2 mm
- Front: New black anodized hub with adjustable bearings and steel axle – 18 slots for straight pull spokes
- Rear: New black anodized hub with adjustable bearings and alloy axle – 10 slots for straight pull spokes left side – 10 slots straight pull driver side oversize flange
- Shimano 8/9/10/11 speed version
- Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed version