Index S2 Smart Scale
It's not just about what you weigh!
Whether you’re an athlete in training or just trying to maintain a healthy weight, this sleek scale can give you a more holistic view of your health on an easy-to-read colour display.
- Ready to see how much of your body is fat, muscle, bone or water? We got you.
- Connecting is easy thanks to built-in Wi-Fi® technology. Seeing your stats in the Garmin Connect™ app1 is even easier.
- You can’t beat having all the stats you care about in one place.
- Make it a group effort with up to 16 other users.
- Keep up with your goals for up to 9 months without new batteries.
- Your weight can change a lot day to day. See your progress over time, and stay motivated.
View your weight in pounds, kilograms or stones and pounds. Plus, see differences between one weigh-in and another.
See how your weight has changed during the past 30 days. Track longer trends in the Garmin Connect app.
BODY MASS INDEX
Get an accurate measurement of how your mass relates to your height to see if you’re in a healthy range.
BODY FAT PERCENTAGE
Your body needs some fat to be healthy. See what percentage of your mass is made up of essential and stored fat.
SKELETAL MUSCLE MASS
See how much skeletal muscle you have on your body, and track how much muscle you’re building.
See how much of your weight is bone mass.
BODY WATER PERCENTAGE
See what percent of your total mass comes from fluids. It can help you see how hydrated you are.
If you only want to track weight, you can disable any other body composition data you don’t want to record.
MULTIPLE DAILY WEIGH-INS
See patterns in your weight, and track how your body changes throughout the day — on the scale and in Garmin Connect.
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 12.2" x 1.1" (320 x 310 x 28 mm)
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Battery life: Up to 9 months; uses 4 AAA batteries (included)
- BLE capable: Yes
- ANT compatible: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes, 2.4GHz
- Weight limit: 400 lbs (181.4 kg)
- Index S2
- 4 AAA batteries
- 4 carpet feet