The Kokoro Collection, designed by Meguru Yamaguchi, celebrates our shared Love of Sport, unifying athletes of all abilities, in a time where the need for community is greater than ever. The collection, "Kokoro" – a Japanese word meaning “heart; mind; spirit” – represents the brilliance and beauty of the human race.
Each unique piece is an artistic interpretation of the mental, emotional and physical pursuit of sport and its players, through the mind and work of Tokyo-born, Brooklyn-based artist, Meguru Yamaguchi.
Aerodynamic engineering makes this speed specialist the ultimate eyewear for cycling, running and beyond. An open-edge brow maximizes the upper field of view, and our new Advancer nose bridge instantly opens airflow to combat fogging and overheating.
• Brow-less design allows for improved upper field of view
• Advancer™ nosebridgepositions the frame to block light while opening airflow to combat fogging and overheating
• Interchangeable temple lengths for improved helmet compatibility
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™™frame material
• No-slip Unobtainium® nose pads and earsocks:Increase grip with perspiration
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Frame suitable for medium to large faces
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
• Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
• HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance