Oakley Frogskin Kokoro Collection
The Kokoro Collection, designed by Meguru Yamaguchi, celebrates our shared Love of Sport, unifying athletes of all abilities, in a time where the need for community is greater than ever. The collection, "Kokoro" – a Japanese word meaning “heart; mind; spirit” – represents the brilliance and beauty of the human race.
Each unique piece is an artistic interpretation of the mental, emotional and physical pursuit of sport and its players, through the mind and work of Tokyo-born, Brooklyn-based artist, Meguru Yamaguchi.
In pop culture, it was a time like no other. Ronald Reagan was in the White House, The Terminator was in the box office and Run DMC was in certified gold. It was also the time when Oakley created one-of-a-kind sunglasses called Frogskins. Oakley resurrected the original tooling from the '80s giving you a chance to own a piece of history.
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material
• 4 base lens geometry with HDO®
• Polarized and Iridium® lens options available
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses: Power range + 2.00 to - 3.00