Oakley Jawbreaker Kokoro Collection
The Kokoro Collection, designed by Meguru Yamaguchi, celebrates our shared Love of Sport, unifying athletes of all abilities, in a time where the need for community is greater than ever. The collection, "Kokoro" – a Japanese word meaning “heart; mind; spirit” – represents the brilliance and beauty of the human race.
Each unique piece is an artistic interpretation of the mental, emotional and physical pursuit of sport and its players, through the mind and work of Tokyo-born, Brooklyn-based artist, Meguru Yamaguchi.
We extended the field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize it for cycling, and once we added Switchlock™ Technology for easy lens changing plus temples that adjust to three different lengths for helmet compatibility, Jawbreaker™ became the ultimate sport design.
• Fast, secure lens replacement with Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology
• Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
• Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO®
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Polarized and Iridium® lens options available
• Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
• Protective soft vault included