or make 4 interest-free payments of $117.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Cerebel is a compact aero road helmet, designed and engineered to improve aerodynamic performance. Extensive wind tunnel testing and CFD simulations shows that the Cerebel excels in dynamic and varying body positions, which in turn benefits upper body movement and overall lactate clearing efficiency compared to a static TT position.
The helmet's rear is made of soft molded EVA covered in aerodynamic fabric for reduced drag and increased comfort.
The Cerebel is equipped with a visor from Zeiss and uses a unique magnetic system to stay firmly in place. The visor tint is specifically developed together with Zeiss to enhance the contrast of the road surface, allowing the rider to spot any irregularities or obstacles in time.
POC’s unique magnetic lens attachment system is designed to ensure that the lens is correctly positioned for low drag, and it also allows for quick attaching and removal.
- High performance EPS liner, optimized in density.
- Aerodynamically superior design.
- Soft molded EVA covered in aerodynamic fabric.
- Detachable visor from ZEISS.
- POC's unique magnetic lens attachment system.
- Size adjustment system.
- Color finish: navy black: matte; other colors: shiny
SIZES & WEIGHT Medium: 54-60 cm (380 g)