SE Bikes Big Ripper New York 29"
The 29” Big Ripper has been the king of the New York City streets for years, and it was only a matter of time until we created a bike to celebrate the city that kicked off the BIKELIFE movement. The New York Big Ripper comes equipped with bright orange basketball colored tires that are perfect for the city that never sleeps. There will only be 300 of these bikes available in the USA, so you better be quick. We Love New York!
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with New York donuts
- Vee Tyre x SE Racing Speedster 29” x 2.10” tires
- New York Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE New York padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 29.3 pounds