SE Bikes Fat P.K. Ripper Mike Buff 26"
It was only a matter of time until Mike Buff put his personal spin on the Fat Ripper. Mike is a BMX pioneer who helped introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle, Mike rode a PK Ripper in the early 1980s, when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team. The 26” Mike Buff Fat Ripper resonates with the same style as the legendary PK Ripper that Mike made famous. This bike can monster truck over anything with its fat 26” x 3.5” Vee Chicane tires. It even comes equipped with a Mike Buff BMX Action padset and Oakley B-1B grips.
- 6066 aluminum floval tubing frame, internally-machined integrated head tube, symmetrical looptail rear end, seatstays wrap, 100mm bottom bracket, 170mm-spaced rear dropouts
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 135mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tyre Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26" x 3.50" tyres run fast and smooth at 30psi
- Oakley B-1B Grips in custom colorway with Mike Buff donuts
- Mike Buff SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Cr-Mo SE Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- External bottom bracket
- Avid BB5 disc brakes with Tri-Align caliper positioning system
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Mike Buff BMX Action padset
- Custom Mike Buff 26” PK Ripper sticker sheet
- 16.19 kgs