Specialized Align II HYPRVIZ/Black Reflective
Clean aesthetic, comfortable fit, and a budget-friendly price—that’s what makes up the Align II. The standout feature of the Align II is the inclusion of the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), a patented technology designed to mitigate against rotational forces transmitted to the brain during certain angled impact scenarios. In addition, the Align II became the only $50 helmet to earn the highest Five Star rating from the independent testing done at the renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
When including MIPS and earning this Five Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ we didn’t give up any comfort—the Align II includes the Headset SX dial fit system for easy fit adjustment, our 4th Dimension Cooling System for incredible ventilation, and an easy one-size fit system. If you’re on the quest for a feature-rich helmet that leaves some jingle jangle in your pocket, the Align II is for you.
- Align II earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ from internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- Easily-adjustable, one-size Headset SX fit system is designed for easy and accurate fit for a wide range of head sizes. Add in a micro-adjustable dial for on-the-fly adjustability and you're ensured an easy, secure, and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions