or make 4 interest-free payments of $218.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Gloss Satin Acid Red/Black
- Gloss Satin Filthy White/Acid Blue/Black
Whether you've been riding trails for decades or you're just starting your XC journey, the Women's Rockhopper Comp 29 is here to take your rides to the next level.
It starts with our new A1 Aluminium frame that has optimised tube shapes which save weight while dramatically improving aesthetics. To go along with these clean new lines, the new Rockhopper also has internal cable routing to further clean up the frame. Lastly, our Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach, angles, and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes with a no-nonsense spec featuring a full Shimano drivetrain, dependable Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, grippy Ground Control tyres that add traction over any trail, and an SR Suntour XCM 29 fork with our custom Multi-Circuit damping that eliminates the "pogo" feel commonly associated with coil forks. You'll also find that we paid special attention to the needs of female riders, which is why every width and length of the components is tailored to women, while the Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle is sure to deliver comfort, mile after mile along the trail.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Aluminium in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Women's XC Sport 29 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's more than efficient on climbs and descends with equal aplomb.
- The SR Suntour XCM fork puts out 80/90/100mm (size-specific) of plush and reactive travel, provided by coil-sprung suspension that's custom-tuned for lighter riders.
- A Shimano Acera rear derailleur controls the rear shifting with durable aplomb. It shifts along a wide gear range, 11-34t, so you can ride confidently knowing that you'll always have the right gear for the hill at hand.