or make 4 interest-free payments of $219.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Marlin 7 is where race-worthy mountain bikes begin. The smooth, lightweight RockShox fork and upgraded parts make this model the best choice for new riders who want a great cross country hardtail that will hold its own against our higher-end race bikes.
- Alpha Silver Aluminum, internal routing, chainstay disc brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5mm QR
- RockShox XC 30, coil spring, preload, TurnKey lockout, 46mm offset for 29" wheel, 100mm QR, 100mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100mm QR
- Rear hub
- Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5mm QR
- Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20mm width, presta valve
- Bontrager XR2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Shimano Altus M2010, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Altus M2020, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow design, long cage
- Shimano MT101, 36/22
- Bottom bracket
- VP BC73, 73mm, threaded cartridge
- Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed
- KMC X9, 9 speed
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138mm width
- Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Head set
- Semi-integrated, 1-1/8"
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- M - 14.08 kg / 31.05 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).