The Metron 55 is Vision’s Aero Stage Race wheelset. Vision’s Metron 55 is the one wheel you’ll ride once and won’t want to ride without again.
This Metron 55 sits comfortably in the mid-range of Vision’s Metron rim depths, and offers the most versatility in the line up. This wheel climbs, descends, corners, and accelerates with the best of them. Vision’s complete wheel system has a 24mm rim width, direct pull bladed spokes, ABS brass nipples, 2 to 1 lacing, CFD / wind tunnel proven aerodynamics, and 100+ pro-podiums over the last few seasons. These wheels are living proof that Vision wheels are among the best in the business.
- Artisan built, entirely by hand
- Full carbon 55mm section clincher rim
- Extra light P.R.A. hubs for DP spokes
- 6 sealed cartridge bearings (2 F + 4 R) mounted on a 17mm hub axle diameter
- Aero bladed spokes
- Special ABS self locking nipples
- Includes: special QR (QR-91), brake pads and wheel bags
- Rims: UD carbon finish
- Front hub: UD carbon finish
- Rear hub: Anodized
- Sizes: Aluminium freehub body for Shimano 9-10-11sp
- Spokes (F/R): 18 radial front wheel; 21 rear wheel, 14 Campagnolo 10-11, 14 cross x2 drive side and 7 radial non drive side (2:1 ratio)
- Minimum tire requirement: 23mm
- Weight: 1,595g/pair (w/o QR)