Bont Riot TR Plus with Velcro
Introducing the Bont Riot TR+, the world's only carbon composite and heat-moldable triathlon shoe available at a competitive price point. The Riot TR+ combines Bont Cycling's professional-level technical features including anatomical power transfer platform and last shaping based on more than 20,000 foot scans for greater efficiency and a more stable pedalling platform.
The Riot TR+ utilises a triathlon-specific Velcro retention system for easy entry in and out of the shoe during transitions. The result? The most technically advanced entry-level triathlon shoe available on the market.
- Material - Carbon composite construction with anti-stretch Microfiber upper and Bont Cycling's proprietary Epoxy Thermoset Fiberglass heat molding technology.
- 4.8mm stack height for improved stability and ultra-close connection to the pedal.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - Comfort.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- Cleat t-nuts are not replaceable in the Riot+ series.
- Cleat Mounting - Standard 3-hole road pedal configuration with alignment grid.
- Closure System - Independent double Velcro with heel loop.
- Weight - 230 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).
One pair left, size 38