Bont Vaypor 23 White Road Shoes with Dual Boa
High Performance Cycling Shoe
Introducing the Vaypor 23 designed to meet the uncompromising demands of riders who seek nothing but the best. With its exceptional power transfer, 360-degree foot support, and unmatched all-day comfort, the all-new Vaypor is the ultimate choice for discerning cyclists.
Crafted with a redesigned hand-laid uni-directional carbon fiber base featuring a lowered carbon forefoot profile, the Vaypor offers exceptional stability while accommodating a wider range of foot types and shapes. This ensures a secure and comfortable fit for every rider.
Dual dial BOA® Li2 Fit System
The Vaypor guarantees a precise, secure, and micro-adjustable fit. As a testament to its quality, the BOA Fit System is backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee. Additionally, the Vaypor features a slotted three-hole cleat arrangement, allowing for greater cleat and pedal compatibility and easy adjustment.
Finest Carbon Fiber Construction
Constructed from the highest quality Carbon Fibre from Toray a renowned Japanese manufacturer, making it not only incredibly lightweight but also heat moldable for a truly customised fit. The addition of a lightweight Durolite upper further enhances its performance, resulting in a weight reduction of up to 100g (per pair, size 42) compared to its predecessor, the Vaypor S. When aiming to set new personal bests, the Vaypor is the shoe of choice to help you reach your goals.
- Construction: 100% carbon fiber construction utilising hand-laid unidirectional carbon from Toray of Japan and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology.
- Material: Ultralight and supportive Japanese Durolite upper for improved breathability, comfort and performance.
- Liner: Comfortable honeycomb fabric liner with lightweight padding and anti-stretch mesh for a cool and comfortable fit across the entire day.
- Stack Height: Industry-leading 3.6mm stack height (sole thickness) for a closer connection to the pedal, more rounded pedal strokes, improved stability and injury prevention.
- Air Vents: Front and rear drainage with vented upper for breathability and water clearance across all-weather conditions.
- Inner sole: Bont Cycling by Cobra9 innersole with carbon core and dual-density EVA
- Sole Guard: Replaceable heel guards with 316 marine grade stainless steel fittings.
- Cleat Mounting: Cleat Mounting: Slotted 3-hole road pedal configuration with alignment grid and grip with increase cleat adjustment forward and rearward, when compared to a fixed hole system. Carbon steel cleat t-nut hardware for long-lasting and hassle-free cleat installation and adjustment.
- BOA® Fit System: BOA Li2 Performance Fit System with dual-dial adjust ability for a fast, effortless and precision fit. Backed by a The BOA Lifetime Guarantee, dials and laces are guaranteed for the life of your shoes.
- Weight: 200 grams (weighed, based on size 42 shoe)