Northwave Storm Womens Road Shoe
The Northwave Storm Women's Shoes are stiff and efficient shoes which help you perform at your best. The Morph 10 AAS sole is incredibly stiff and offers excellent power transfer, while the Anatomical Arch Support which allows the shoe to shape on the bow arch. It is equipped with NW Speedplay compatibility so that you can get the lowest stack height possible. These shoes are tough and durable, the unibody construction with large mesh inserts and ultrathin reinforced materials are breathable and can withstand the elements. You'll get a snug fit thanks to the asymmetric lacing and SLW2 dial/strap which gives you single release with a single push. The Northwave Storm Women's Shoes are built to perform, dominate on the road with these excellent shoes from Northwave.
- Morph 10 AAS sole with a stiffness index of 10.0. The exclusive Anatomical Arch Support® made of TPU, allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch, making it the ideal sole for any type of foot
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- The unibody construction matches strategically placed large mesh inserts with ultrathin reinforced materials to deliver unrivalled breathability and targeted stability
- The asymmetric lacing removes pressure from the top of the foot for the optimum snug fit
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support.