Scope S5 Carbon Rim Brake Black Wheelset
The new All-road wheels from the Sport Series feature proven technologies from our previous generation carbon wheels. All valuable insights have been carried over into a whole new range of wheels.
Same as the Race Series, the Sport Series wheels are hand-built and meet the same high-quality standards. Like all Scope wheels, the Sport Series is developed in The Netherlands, with a focus on the perfect balance between aerodynamics, stiffness, and durability.
Perfect tire fit
The unique geometry of our Scope Tubeless System ensures easy mounting, direct inflation, long-lasting pressure and compatibility with all (tubeless) tires.
With our Local Reinforcement carbon technology we increase the number of carbon layers only around the spoke holes on the inside of the rim. This way we significantly reduce its weight, while preserving the strength and stiffness.
Sport Series versus Race Series
What are the differences between the Sport Series wheels and the Race Series wheels?
About the Technologies
- The Race series feature our newest technologies, including our Diamond ratchet hub-set, and AEA optimized wider rims (28/30mm external width).
- The Sport series carries the proven technologies from the previous generation of Scope wheels, featuring the already existing 26 mm wide tubeless rim and our 3-pawl hub set.
- Both series make use of the Scope tubeless system, the Local Reinforcement carbon lay-up and custom SKF bearings.
About the Spokes
- The Race series make use of our top-of-the-line Sapim CX-Ray / Sprint Aero spokes.
- The Sport series are built with the Sapim CX Leader Aero spokes.
Sport versus Race
To recap, the Race Series wheels are more lightweight due to the lighter hub system and spokes. Besides that, the Race Series provide better aerodynamic performance and rolling resistance due the AEA shaped wider rims.
Same as the Race Series, the Sport Series wheels are hand-built and meet the same high-quality standards.
Like all Scope wheels, the Sport Series is developed in The Netherlands, with a focus on the perfect balance between aerodynamics, stiffness, and durability.
- Pair of tubeless valves – pre-installed
- Tubeless rim tape – pre-installed
- Pair of Scope quick releases
- Set of Scope carbon brake pads
Maximum rider weight
Recommended tyre width
Road: 25-30mm Gravel: 35-57mm
Rims (Tubeless) *
External Rim Width
Internal Rim Width
* Compatible with all clincher tires in combination with inner-tubes.
2 x 61802
61802 + 61902
* Special end-caps available for different axle configurations